Terms and conditions of entry to the RN Submarine Museum
1. A visit to the Submarine Museum includes a tour of HMS Alliance. This tour is booked on arrival according to visitor flows. During busy times, the tour of HMS Alliance will become freeflow and visitors are able to go round as many times as they like. Please allow a minimum of 2 hours from arrival to fully enjoy a visit.
2. All children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
3. Students with valid ID are eligible for the senior price.
4. Children under 5 are FREE.
5. Registered carers who accompany visitors who are disabled are FREE.
6. Animals are not permitted in the museum (only Assistance Dogs).
7. Discounts of at least 20% are available for prebooked Groups of 10 persons or more.
8. Discounts of at least 25% are available for serving UK armed forces subject to valid ID.
9. The Waterbus, Joint tickets and Family tickets are special offer tickets which are not available with any other offer.
10. An online ticket is valid for 12 months from the purchase date and can only be used for one admission. These tickets cannot be used with any other offer or to gain entrance to a special event. This online offer can be discontinued at any time.
11. The 2 Year Sub pass is non transferrable and allows the pass holder to get 50% discount on entrance for a maximum of 4 guests on any one visit to the Musuem. The 50% discount can only be offered on arrival at the Ticket desk in the Museum.
12. The Museum from time to time will have special event days when only a special event day ticket will be acceptable for admission. These dates will be clearly advertised on this website at least 2 months in advance.
13. Gift Aid ticket returners are not eligible to return to the Museum on allocated special event days. Please note that joint tickets with other attractions are not able to be gift aided.
14. There is no charge to visit the Museum Shop, Coffee Shop or to access the waterfront.
15. The Duty Manager reserves the right to refuse admission.
The Royal Navy Submarine Museum . Haslar Jetty Road . Gosport . Hampshire . PO12 2AS
© 2010 The Royal Navy Submarine Museum - All Rights Reserved
Website maintained by Reticom and Matrix Creations